HR LEGALCAST is a monthly HR-focused employment law podcast that provides timely information about changes in the law that will impact California employers the most. This program is presented by Murphy Austin labor and employment law partner, Aaron B. Silva. Aaron has an extensive background defending employers before state and federal courts, the National Labor Relations Board, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, the California Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and Cal/OSH Appeals Board.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE IS PUBLISHED?
Click here to sign up to receive email employment law news, podcasts, and seminars.
- Episode 21 Topic: New Transgender Regulations
- Episode 20 Topic: New Criminal Background Rules
- Episode 19 Topic: Injury and Illness Prevention Programs
- Episode 18 Topic: Wage and Hour Laws
- Episode 17 Topic: Employee Benefits
- Episode 16 Topic: Performance Evaluations
- Episode 15 Topic: Employee Discipline
- Episode 14 Topic: Waiting Time Penalties
- Episode 13 Topic: Rest Breaks
- Episode 12 Topic: The Top Ten HR Legal Changes, Part 2 of 2
- Episode 11 Topic: The Top Ten HR Legal Changes
- Episode 10 Topic: New Sexual Harassment Regulations
- Episode 9 Topic: Drug Testing in the Workplace
- Episode 8 Topic: Pregnancy Leave Laws
- Episode 7 Topic: New Federal Wage and Hour Regulations
- Episode 6 Topic: Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Episode 5 Topic: Classifying Workers as Independent Contractors
- Episode 4 Topic: Meal and Rest Breaks
- Episode 3 Topic: Interview Questions
- Episode 2 Topic: Terminations
- Episode 1 Topic: The Company Handbook