2019 HR Update Breakfast Seminar: What Employers Need to Know
November 29, 2018
Practice team: Labor and Employment
JOIN US FOR BREAKFAST. GET A JUMP ON 2019!
Murphy Austin's annual update breakfast seminar provides the latest information about changes in the law that will affect your company the most in 2019.
This program is presented by Murphy Austin labor and employment law attorneys, Dennis Murphy, Aaron Silva, and Shawn Joost, employee benefits team leader, Scott Galbreath, along with Gallagher Benefit Services Area Senior Vice President Vincent Catalano.
Attend this session and learn about:
- Updates on sexual harassment laws
- "Confidential" worksite investigations
- Updates on discrimination laws
- New wage and hour rules
- Employees' work-related cell phone expenses
- New rules defining independent contractor status
- Developments in employee arbitration agreements
- Updates on the CalSavers mandatory employer payroll deduction IRA program effective in 2019
- New developments regarding qualified and nonqualified retirement plans
- Updates on health care regulation
8:00 - 8:30 AM, Registration and Breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 AM, Seminar
11:30 AM Q&A
Add to Calendar
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Human Resources Professionals, Supervisors, Managers, and Business Owners. MCLE credit is available. See details below.*
*CLE CREDIT AVAILABLE
Murphy Austin is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. This seminar qualifies for 3.0 CLE hours.